Private Mailbox Rental Service In Pensacola, FL
Receive Your Mail with More Security and Convenience
Did you know that receiving mail and packages at your home or business can increase your risk of experiencing the rising crime of identity theft?
When it comes to where you receive your mail, there are a few things to consider regarding direct-home delivery or place-of-business delivery:
- A lot of times, UPS, FedEx, DHL and the United States Postal Service leave packages at your doorstep, which increases your risk of package theft.
- When you aren’t home to sign for your package, it often gets stuck in “delivery limbo,” making it extremely difficult to find and retrieve it.
- Travelling often poses a problem when it comes to mail and packages. What happens to them while you’re away? You may not immediately realize that an important piece of mail was stolen.
- Home mailboxes are a gold mine of information for identity thieves.
- If you run your business out of your home, you may want to consider the impression that a residential address could give to clients.
One of the most efficient and effective solutions to these concerns is to rent a private mailbox. That way, your mail and deliveries are safer and more secure, and you will have a non-residential address. Warrington Business Center, a FedEx Ship Center, offers private mailboxes to residents and businesses of Pensacola, FL. It is our goal to help you live a safer, more convenient life when it comes to receiving your mail and packages!
Benefits of Renting a Private Mailbox from Us:
- You’ll have a Street Address instead of a residential address or P.O Box – better for business and safer for personal deliveries.
- Free Package Receiving — Packages and mail from the Post Office, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and couriers are all accepted by us — you won’t have to ever worry about being home to sign for a package. We’ll take care of it for you!
- Free “Mail Check” — Just give us a call to see if you have mail. No need to waste a trip.
- Email & Text Notification — This way, you can be notified right away when you have received an important package or letter.
- Security & Safety — Your mailbox will be lit and secured at all times.
- Mail Forwarding — This is great for those who travel often. We can forward your mail to you overnight, weekly, monthly, or on demand so that you don’t need to worry about your mail piling up.
- Anonymity & Privacy — We keep your information safe.
- Permanent Address — If you move often, receiving your mail properly can be a challenge. This problem can be solved by renting a mailbox.
- Make Your Business and Personal Mail Separate — Running a business from your home is convenient in many ways… but not so much when it comes to your mail. It is best to have separate addresses for your business mail and your personal mail.